Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cards and Quotes: The Spider

Today's Cards and Quotes features The Spider from the Animal Messages deck by Susie Green, with illustrations by Csaba Pasztor (Cico Books).


Animal Messages by Susie Green / Csaba Pasztor (Cico Books)


"The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: 
from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, 
from a passing shape, from a spider's web."
~ Pablo Picasso

3 comments:

  1. I love spiders, and see them a s grandmother weavers. Last weekend, a HUGE wood spider sauntered across the living room floor. I scooped her gently up into a plastic bowl and put her outside under the trees. I have been thinking about the totem lesson all week... still had nothing, until I read this... interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is interesting, Violet! Perhaps this was meant for you. :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna