Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

A Reading with Nature's Wisdom Oracle

Nature’s Wisdom Oracle
by Mindy Lighthipe
(Schiffer)



(1) Message from the Universe: DAFFODIL (Sincerity)

My message from the Universe comes from the Daffodil, a lovely yellow flower that heralds the beginning of Spring where I live. Among other fascinating facts provided by the guidebook that comes with Nature’s Wisdom Oracle, we learn that “The name daffodil is derived from the Dutch word affodyle and means ‘that which cometh early.’ By sending the Daffodil, the Universe is reminding me to be sincere, truthful, and honest in all that I do. I get a sense also that I have an opportunity to start a new "season" in my life, a fresh approach to some area (although the literal season coming up is autumn).



(2) What I need to release: HUMMINGBIRD (Energy)

It’s easy to see why Mindy Lighthope chose “energy” as the keyword for the Hummingbird. They are amazing to watch as they fly forward, backward, up, down, and sideways, and hover in midair. Bursts of energy are useful, but in this reading, the Hummingbird is telling me “What I need to release.” Perhaps this is a message to let go of or release any tendency I have to move too fast or to use all my energy at once, which can lead to burnout.



(3) What I need to focus on: PRAYING MANTIS (Danger)

Meanwhile, the Praying Mantis is advising me to focus on “Danger.” Something I’m doing or the direction I’m heading in could very well take me into a difficult, hazardous situation. Lighthope tells us that the word “mantis” means “prophet.” This creature is known for ambushing its prey and devouring it alive – I would be wise to be careful and cautious to avoid becoming a victim.



2 comments:

  1. A very interesting reading, Zanna, and a very pretty deck!

    I am not Jewish, but I recently saw some news articles about the significance of this year's Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year). This year is a shmita year, i.e., a Sabbath year. Orthodox Jews try to observe it by not working the land so that Mother Nature has time to replenish the soil.

    My first thought, upon seeing the Hummingbird card in the "release" position, was that it is encouraging you to enjoy some downtime, even if you aren't feeling burned out or tired. Sometimes the best way to maintain one's energy level is to enjoy regularly scheduled breaks, rather than waiting for fatigue to set in.

    This little bit of Jewish wisdom resonated with me, so for what it's worth, I thought I'd share it in case it resonates with you too.

    I enjoy your blog and I can't thank you enough for all that I've learned from it over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your interpretation of the Hummingbird. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind comments about the blog.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna