Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

The Seven Day Show: A Reading

Today's reading uses the Cirque du Tarot by Leeze Robertson, Illustrated by Josh Tufts, and published by Llewellyn. The spread  -- called "The Seven Day Show" -- is from the guidebook that comes with that deck.

Intended to reveal the upcoming week "at a glance," this spread uses one card for each day of the week. Leeze Robertson points on that it is helpful to look for cards that present challenges first (so you can plan for them), then cards that show big bursts of energy (with the potential to interrupt our day). Finally, the mundane cards are likely to indicate the most productive days.

Let's see what's in store for me!


(1) Monday: KNIGHT OF WANDS

The Knight of Wands brings lots of energy to my Monday, energy that I will need to use wisely and well. I may feel overwhelmed at some point, and I may need to get out and get away for a few minutes to regroup.



(2) Tuesday: THE DEVIL

Tuesday, I may find myself dealing with the idea of power – as in where does my power lie? Am I giving my power to someone or something else? Who is pulling the strings?



(3) Wednesday: SIX OF SWORDS

The opportunity for a journey or forward movement of some kind is indicated for Wednesday. A chance for growth is possible, but perhaps only if I can move out of my comfort zone.



(4) Thursday: NINE OF PENTACLES

Feelings of contentment and security are likely on Thursday as I become aware of how my hard work is finally paying dividends. Perhaps I will receive a welcome boost to my self-esteem and sense of accomplishment.



(5) Friday: THREE OF PENTACLES

Teamwork is highlighted on Friday, and I have an opportunity to reach out to others to manifest a dream. Or perhaps someone will be reaching out to me to join forces.



(6) Saturday: STRENGTH

Mutual trust and respect create conditions in which I can support someone else or be lifted up by someone. The absence of power struggles is an important key to achieving balance and success. 



(7) Sunday: ACE OF SWORDS

Although it’s the end of the week, the Ace of Swords indicates new ideas or flashes of inspiration that can point me in a new direction based on new thinking or a change in mindset. 


It will be interesting to see how the week unfolds!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I’m delighted with this information, where such important moments are captured. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna