Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Week at a Glance: The Star, Rx

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of September 29, 2013 I am using The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot by Karen Mahony (Magic Realist Press). My card is THE STAR, reversed -- the same card I drew on _September 8_ from Tarot of the Origins.


The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot


On this card, we see a garden at twilight. All is quiet and peaceful. A white cat pours water from two vessels. One streams into a pool, the other onto the ground. As Karen Mahony puts it, this can represent bringing hope or optimism where there was none before ("watering the dry land") and/or "adding to a general pool of love and charity." The cat is white, suggesting light, purity, healing, and spiritual strength.

With the card being drawn reversed, I get a sense of being reluctant or unable to do either of those things -- possibly because of fear, anxiety, or insecurity. I see this card encouraging me NOT to lose hope, not to give in to uncertainty. Whatever has happened or will happen, I need to rise above any tendency to under-value what I can be or what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna