Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week at a Glance: Ace of Cups

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of September 15, 2013 I am using The Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery by Robert M. Place (Hermes Publications). My card is the ACE OF CUPS.

The Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery

On this version of the Ace of Cups, I am drawn first to the central window at the top of the castle, and secondly to the waves of water below. This week, I will be working with a creative team to bring a chapter book I wrote further towards publication. There is a castle in that book and, specifically, an upper level window that figures prominently in the story. It is interesting that there is a bird on the card, as a bird also plays an important role.

The waves speak to me of deep emotions and the subconscious -- sources for many a good story, I think. As I enter this new phase of development (Ace) with my book, I will want to listen to my subconscious and follow my intuition. The water in this image is not flat or calm, so I think there may be emotional turbulence or uneasiness involved in some way.

Those are my first impressions. It is possible that the card refers to some new opportunity or path I may encounter in the area of emotions and relationships. My reaction to the window at the top-center of the castle may represent a new lens or filter through which I experience that area of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna