Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

The Forgotten Tarot: A Deck Interview

The Forgotten Tarot
by Siri Soderblom
© 2018 ElecTech, Inc.

As Angie Buchanan puts it: “This unique deck stirs the cauldron of memory, and whispers a message down the ancestral line.”

And so for today’s deck interview we must travel back in time, to places and people forgotten -- yet perhaps not entirely forgotten, and to sights and sounds and scenes stored in and treasured by the universal subconscious mind.

(1) How would you describe your essence or essential energy?

JUSTICE

My essence or essential energy
is such that I am able to make it clear 
exactly what the Seeker deserves (good or bad) 
in an impartial manner, in all fairness, 
and without prejudice.

I reveal what is needed 
to maintain or create balance in all things.

 

(2 Which card do you feel reflects my essence or essential energy? 

FOUR OF COINS

A key element 
of your essence or essential energy
is a desire for control and a fear of loss. 
In and of itself, this is neither “bad” nor “good.”
 
It can be quite useful when 
self-preservation is in question. 

It can be quite detrimental when applied 
without regard for reality.

 


(3) What story do you hope to tell me? 

NINE OF SWORDS

The story I hope to tell you 
is a story of how best to deal with 
anxiety, worries, and fears 
that crowd your thoughts and repress your spirit.
 
Nightmares can be informative 
when viewed in the bright light of day. 

The secret is to understand which fears
are based on facts and which are based on irrational feelings.

 

(4) What should I not expect from you? 

PAGE OF SWORDS

Do not expect 
naïveté, inexperience, 
or “unbridled optimism” from me. 

I have been around the block 
more times than you can possibly imagine.

 

 

(5) Which card most closely represents us as a team? 

THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE

As a team, 
we move in cycles and stages 
around the Wheel – 
up and down – 
around and around – 
ever changing and evolving. 

What goes around, comes around, 
and truly, there is nothing new under the sun.

 

I look forward to doing many readings with this no-nonsense deck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna