Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Oracle Reading with Earth Magic

It’s been awhile since I consulted the Earth Magic Oracle Cards by Steven D. Farmer (Hay House). To read my review of this deck, click HERE.

Today I am doing the “Landscape” reading from the booklet that accompanies the deck. The layout is three cards in a row, numbered left to right (1, 2, 3). This reading is designed to offer a broad picture of the most critical factors involved in a question or concern.

TSUNAMI (Wake-Up Call)  ....... CAVE (Sanctuary)  .......  NEW MOON (Promise)

(c) Steven D. Farmer
Like The Tower in the Tarot, the TSUNAMI card is unsettling no matter how you interpret it. It represents something scary, destructive, or disturbing that we would rather not experience. The card points to a significant loss or dramatic event, typically unexpected. All we can do when this happens is trust our instincts and seek “higher ground.”

(c) Steven D. Farmer
It is reassuring to see the CAVE in this set of cards, reminding me that I have a sanctuary available to me, even if it is only a quiet, still place inside of me. There is a sense of safety and security here, protection from the turbulence and danger indicated by the Tsunami.

(c) Steven D. Farmer
Finally, the NEW MOON appears, a card of promise and the start of a new cycle following the full completion of the previous cycle. Whether this promise is one that I make – a commitment or guarantee to myself or someone else – or something promised to me, there is a sense of fulfillment and hope for the future.

This is really quite a lovely story being told by these three cards: from Wake-up Call to Sanctuary to Promise. Very reassuring and comforting in spite of the feelings of alarm initially delivered by the Tsunami.


4 comments:

  1. I agree, from a frightening situation to a promising future. Often Tower like cards are not as bad as they seem ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the fear or anticipation is often far worse than the actual experience, especially if you manage to keep your wits about you! Thank you for stopping by, Ellen!

      Delete
  2. Nice reading. I like how the first two cards compliment each other. The second reassuring offering security to the chaos that is happening around one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on Facebook too long, Helen. I kept looking for a "Like" button to use on your comments. LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna