Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week at a Glance: The Tower

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of April 14, 2013 I am using the _Faery Wicca Tarot_ by Kisma K. Stepanich, with art by Renée Christine Yates (Llewellyn).

My card is Trump 16, The Round Tower.

Faery Wicca Tarot (Llewellyn)

I'm pretty sure this relates to some news I received on Friday from my daughter about a major change she is making in her life. It changes certain things about my life in significant ways. This is much more of a "Tower" experience from her perspective, but it would be foolish to ignore its effect on me. In fact, she tells me that some of the decisions I have made in my life have served as an example for her in this situation.

Like all true Tower experiences, this one looks like it will allow my daughter to build a different sort of life for herself, to take on new challenges in an effort to create the life she wants. Unknowingly, she is heeding the advice of this card as expressed in the guidebook that accompanies the deck: "Take the risk of flying rather than falling. . . Don't lose heart; face the encroaching change."I need to be mindful of this advice as well.

Certainly all of this will be on my mind throughout the coming week.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this depiction of the Tower - it's more about taking control rather than letting it all happen around you. I see the figure as embracing change - a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna