Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Lenormand Line of Five: New Apartment for Mom?

Once again I am exploring the issue of when an assisted living apartment might come open for my mother at the same facility where she currently has an independent living apartment. I did a reading in July that you can see _HERE_,  and a reading in August that you can see _HERE_.:

So far, the cards have basically hedged their bets by giving me a mixed Yes-No response. As in August, I am going to use a 5-card line I saw in Sylvie Steinbach’s book The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle.

My question, once again, is "Will an assisted living apartment become available for my mother in the next 30 days?" This time, I am using The Under the Roses Lenormand by Kendra Hurteau and Katrina Hill (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.)

For this technique, I decide which card represents the issue being explored. The HOUSE card is typically used for issues related to moving or changing residence. I choose any card, at random, from the deck and turn it upright. I keep doing that until I pull the HOUSE card. I keep the two cards I pulled immediately before I drew HOUSE. Then I turn over two cards after that to create a 5-card line with HOUSE in the middle, and the two cards drawn immediately before and after HOUSE on either side.

I use the suit associations for my initial interpretation, with Red suits (hearts, diamonds) meaning "Yes" and black suits (clubs, spades) meaning "No."

Here is the result:


CROSSROADS…..TREE…..HOUSE…..CLOVER…..CROSS

This time, it appears that the answer is “probably YES” (four red cards, one black).
A crossroads will be reached, a time for personal growth and reflection that leads to a place where one is most comfortable, complete with good fortune and longevity, but not without worries or suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna