Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Words from the Wise

Today's Words from the Wise are delivered by THE CHARIOT from The Ancestral Path Tarot by Julia Cuccia-Watts (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.)


Feel free to look to the left and right as you travel. 
But if you choose to turn from your path, be sure to 
align divergent energies so that you can navigate 
your new course with confidence.


Please note: The interpretations provided in Words from the Wise are my own interpretations of the card, not quotations or excerpts from material written by others.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my Goddess! Between the fact that this Tarot Card corresponds to my Polar Opposite Sun-Sign and the fact that I was talking about this Tarot Deck not TWO DAYS AGO, I AM crystal clear that I need to work with this Deck (and this Card) with the quickness!! Once again, Zanna, you and your Intuitive Insights are on point. Thank you so much for all you do. And may you and yours have a Holiday Season Divinely Abundant with Peace, Health and Plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Robert. I have always been attracted to this card in this deck. I love imagining myself guiding these two gorgeous lions!

    Helen, thank you. I'm not quite ready to start a "Dear Abby" column, but the cards do inspire me!

    Happy Holidays to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna