Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cards and Quotes: The Star

Each Sunday I hope to share a card from one of my decks along with a quotation that conveys at least part of the message of that card.

Today's Cards and Quotes features THE STAR from the Celestial Tarot by Kay Steventon and Brian Clark (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.) The Star often represents hope, renewal, inspiration, and spiritual guidance. On the Celestial Tarot card we see Hebe -- goddess of youth and daughter of Zeus and Hera -- pouring the invigorating waters of life over mankind. The quotation I have chosen to go with this card is under the image of the card.


"Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
Pamela Vaull Starr (1909-1993) / Poet, Artist, Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna