Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Listen to the Animals: Crow

For this Tarot Notes feature, I pull one card from an animal-themed deck to represent an important message from that animal.

If you are interested in finding out who your own Animal Guides are, you can get an Animal Guides Reading through my _Etsy shop_ or my _Web Site_.

Today I am consulting the Wolf Song Cards by Jeanette Spencer and Lew Hartman (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.)

Our animal for today is the CROW.
Information, Communication


I like crows (maybe because I’m not a farmer with a corn field!) I love their personalities and vocalizations. I understand they are quite smart as well. You may be interested to know the differences between crows and ravens. These web sites offers a few insights, with photos:
How to Tell a Raven From a Crow
Ravens and Crows - Who Is Who
Similar Species: Crows and Ravens

In the Wolf Song Cards deck, the Crow represents a provider of information and communication. To summarize, the impressions we are likely to receive from the Crow include:
* the perfect blend of social grace and bravado
* the reputation of taking what belongs to others
* sometimes careless about others’ feelings

Advice from Crow might include:
* gather information to yourself
* communicate with others and draw on their information
* make no decision based on anything that is not fact
* guard your information; share it, but carefully
* listen without comment unless you have real information to contribute
* learn to hear what is being said beneath the words
* ask yourself, “Am I sharing knowledge or gossiping?”
* learn to communicate, not just talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna