Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Interview with The Winged Enchantment Oracle Deck

(To read my review of this deck, click HERE.) 

Today’s deck interview takes place in a clearing in the forest, surrounded by trees of every kind. The song of birds dance up and down the scale, and the scent of lilacs, honeysuckle, and green leaves perfume the air. I quietly await the appearance of the card chosen by the others to respond to my first question.

(1) How would you describe your essence or essential energy?


FALCON (11) – “I am Falcon, the swiftness of change. I am the sun god, the solar emblem, and the renewal of fortitude. I am victory rising. I am the hunter. . . I am the arrow that hits the mark and will steer you ahead if you allow it.”

(2) Which card do you feel reflects my essence or essential energy?


FINCH (12) – “You  are abundant in curiosity. You are active change. You are blending experience.”

(3) What story do you hope to tell me?


CHICKADEE (4) – I hope to tell you the story of “pure thought and fearless truth.” This story reminds you that you have an irreplaceable role. “It is time to let your actions do the talking and finish what you have started.”

(4) What should I not expect from you?


HERON (16) – Do not expect me to help you dwell on movements already passed, to help you push something it is time to let go, or to cause you to strike too late. “I am the gift of concentration. I am the stillness that allows a greater purpose.”

(5) Which card most closely represents us as a team?


STARLING (33) – We are unity and wholeness, committed to sharing our work and our wisdom. We gather like minds in order to expand ideas. We act as a catalyst, bringing others together in meaningful ways.

(Words enclosed in quotation marks come directly from The Winged Enchantment guidebook written by Lesley Morrison.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like another deck to add to my wish list. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? Just call me "The Enabler." LOL

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna