Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Spread

Many thanks to Helen Howell for responding to my "desperate" plea for a Mother's Day spread. It's not that I don't enjoy and celebrate these special days, I just tend to draw a blank when it's time to design a spread or reading on that theme! So I'm happy to turn the blog over to Helen for Mother's Day.

* * *

MOTHER'S DAY SPREAD
by Helen Howell

When I was asked to create a Mother’s Day Spread, I thought, what would be better than a spread that says thank you Mum for  the lessons you taught us and how you have helped us to used those  in our life: This is just a simple three card spread, cards laid out vertical in a row. 

I do hope you enjoy trying out this spread and if you do, please do come back and tell us how it worked for you. ~ Helen

Thank You, Mum!

1: Thank you Mum - this/these are the lesson/s you have taught me.
2: Thank You Mum - for showing me this is how I can best use this/those lessons in my life.
3: Thank you Mum - for this is how I carry your wisdom into my future.

Happy Mother's Day!
 
* * *
 
 Image(s) courtesy  of
FREE Vintage Clip Art

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna