Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One Card One Meaning: Knight of Wands


For this series -- "One Card One Meaning" -- I will pull one card from a deck and offer a brief, simple *possible* interpretation -- not the ONLY interpretation, of course, but one possible interpretation of that card from that deck. I hope you will offer your thoughts on each card as well! 


From Tarot of the Masters by James Ricklef: 



This Knight rides his steed at full gallop while looking behind him, perhaps to see if his enemy is gaining on him. The problem with that, of course, is that he can't see what's ahead of him. There is a caution here about dashing headlong towards something or into something without having a clear understanding of what you're getting into. It might be wise to slow down and/or look where you're going!

To read a discussion of this card by the deck's creator, click HERE.


5 comments:

  1. The term more bravado than brains comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a card from my deck!
    Manda -- I like the phrase! :D
    Bright Blessings,
    James Ricklef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good interpretation of this card but this can be better which more details! this tarot card meaning is a litle bit short!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello tarot card reading, thanks for stopping by. I keep these One Card One Meaning interpretations brief on purpose -- just a little food for thought, so to speak. In other areas of my blog, I do very detailed analyses of cards, but I figure sometimes people enjoy a short read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna