Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Lunar Nomad Oracle Interview

Interview with The Lunar Nomad Oracle by Shaheen Miro (Weiser Books).

(To read my review of this deck, click HERE.) 

Here are the questions I asked this oracle deck and the answers she provided.


(1) What would you like me to understand about you?
PATHWAYS – Card 22

Understand that I am here to show you options and opportunities, to help you make decisions about which direction to take when you are at a crossroads, and to tell you when it is time to let something go and move forward on your path.

(2) What would you like me to understand about myself?
FOX – Card 14

I would like you to understand that you have within yourself the qualities of a trickster – sometimes not in a good way. Yet, these qualities can be harnessed and directed to your benefit, giving you power in competition (The Fox is the patron of entrepreneurs and creators). The part of you that aligns with The Fox knows that opportunities must be taken while the iron is hot. Timing is everything. Uncertainty can be lethal.

(3) What strengths and/or weaknesses do we have as a team?
COFFIN – Card 8

Together we approach the stages of life as endings and beginnings, loss and gain. We learn and teach the art of letting go and surrendering to the natural cycles of change. The ability and willingness to do this is a strength, but there may be times when even together, we are not able to embrace the message that time is passing or running out. We may see only troubled times until and unless we are able to flip our perspective and experience a new way of being.

This is good information and food for thought as I begin to do readings with these cards!

2 comments:

  1. I love this interview with the deck! So beautiful to see how these cards can work with people... and I love the insight they shared with you. So excited to see your experience. Thank you for your support... and for joining me on the Lunar Side ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful deck. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna