Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

An Interview with Tarot Draconis

After I wrote my review of this deck (which can be read HERE), the dragons strongly suggested that I take a moment to interview the deck, and that I share that interview on this blog. I do not say “no” to dragons (or at least not often!)

I am using my THREE-CARD INTERVIEW.

1....................2.....................3
Tarot Draconis
by Davide Corsi
Llewellyn / Lo Scarabeo 

1. What would you like me to understand about you?
THE HANGED MAN

I would like you to understand that I believe in the value of sacrifice and dedication to an idea. Some would call me generous, and others would call me mad. I don’t care. I know that listening to me and heeding my messages will bring not death, but rebirth.

2. What would you like me to understand about myself?
NINE OF WANDS

Your sincerity allows you to rally others around a cause you champion. It is up to you to use that gift for destruction or for creation as you carry the torch lit by our Fire. [Note: The Golden Dawn links this card with the Moon in Sagittarius, my Sun Sign.)

3. What strengths and/or weaknesses do we have as a team?
TWO OF WANDS

In the Number Two, there is you and there is me. Together, our energy is that of Mars in Aries, and we can accomplish important things. No castle can resist our fire, no chain can subdue us. Our energies are in balance, reinforcing our strength as a team. Our weakness may be that we tend to push too hard, too fast, or too far. Sometimes strength is shown by holding back or being subtle, allowing Fire to warm and comfort without burning to a crisp!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting interview especially what it would like you to understand about yourself. I like these dragons the more I see of them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am growing rather fond of them myself, Helen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna