Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cards and Quotes: CAT

Today's Cards and Quotes features CAT from The Magical Menagerie divination cards by Mike Leslie, with illustrations by Eric Hotz (Llewellyn Publications).


"I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. 
A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud 
without coming through."
~ Jules Verne (1828-1905)
French author who pioneered the science fiction genre

4 comments:

  1. I know nothing about The Magical Menagerie cards having never seen them (will have to check them out). However, I love this card. I smiled when reading Jules Verne's quote. So true.

    Thanks for a Sunday morning smile :)) to get my day going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I believe cats as a vessel of magical power. They are very natural and real, and yet have been beautifully adapted to tarot cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some say they can communicate with cats on the astral plane. I wonder if one can use the tarot cards, like a phone, as a two way communication system with cats?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna