Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

An Interview with the Crystal Visions Tarot



Following my review of the Crystal Visions Tarot, I decided to interview the deck about our future together.

I was not surprised when The Unknown Card arrived to act as spokesperson for the deck. I was fascinated by her eye makeup, her crystal ball, and her purple nail polish. She had a raven with her.

"I love your dress," I said. It was deep purple, and looked exactly like the dress I wore at my wedding 11 years ago!

"Thank you," she said in a low, husky voice. "I understand you have some question for me?"

I poured us each a glass of red wine, and began the interview.

(1) How would you describe your essence or essential energy?
KNIGHT OF WANDS

I am summer and heat and light. I am motion and passion and confidence. I can sweep you off your feet and take you on great adventures. I dare you to travel faster and farther than ever before. I am charming and arrogant and honest to a fault -- and I may not be overly concerned with your feelings.

(2) Which card do you feel reflects my essence or essential energy?
THE MAGICIAN

Of course you are The Magician. Who else? You can harness and command the emotional, physical, mental, and creative energy depicted on my cards. You have acces to Air, Water, Fire, and Earth -- and to the vast, sweeping Spirit of the Major Arcana.

(3) What story do you hope to tell me?
KNIGHT OF SWORDS

I am an excellent communicator and I have much to tell you. The story is one of aggression, truth, and intellect. It is the story of how your point of view, attitude, and mind set influence everything. The ways in which you use the power of your mind create the story of your life.

(4) What should I not expect from you?
SEVEN OF CUPS

Do not expect me to choose your options or focus your energies for you. Only you can do that. I will not stop you from living in a dream world or creating illusions, if that is what you want to do.

(5) Which card most closely represents us as a team?
PAGE OF WANDS

Together we are the energy of Fire and the creativity of youth. We are young in spirit yet powerful. As a team we have the enthusiasm and confidence to develop new ideas and visualize new paths to explore. There is never a dull moment. We hit the ground running, and we don't look back.

"Well!" I said to The Unknown Card. "Four active cards and one passive card. Two knights. It certainly looks like I'm in for a wild ride."

She arched her eyebrow and gave me a small, mysterious smile. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained," she said.

[Edited to add: The cards have a white border, not a gray border as shown in the images on this page. I used images of prints the artist offers on her website.]

------------------
Crystal Visions Tarot
by Jennifer Galasso
Published by U.S. Games Systems, Inc.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and powerful interview!! I have known about this Tarot technique for several years, but have not used in a very long time. I AM so happy Jennifer Galasso mentioned this interview on her facebook page. I already subscribed and look forward to reading more or your insightful Tarot blog. Again, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview Zanna, and nice the Page of Wands turned up as the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Robert - Thank you for your kind remarks! I'm glad you enjoyed the interview.

    @ Helen - Yes, I was delighted by the Page of Wands in that last position.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna