Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

ORACLE CARD

The Oracle Card I want to share today is from Sonia Choquette's Ask Your Guides deck. Each of the 52 cards in this deck presents an emotion, issue, or situation; and then offers guidance from a specific source. Beneath the title of each card in the book accompanying the deck, Choquette provides four words that present concepts and energies that augment the card's meaning.


The keywords for the card Partnerships and Love are Infatuation, Romance, Connection, and Introduction. Choquette tells us that Nature Spirits, who are known as runners, are practical guides who can lead you directly toward the appropriate person to best support your soul at this time. Their message is: "Relax. We will make all the necessary introductions you seek."

-----------------
In addition to my 60 Tarot decks, I own a great many oracle decks. I love these decks, but don't use them as often as I would like. Several times a week, I am going to share a card from one of these oracle decks here on the blog. I hope people will enjoy seeing cards from various decks and will gain something from the interpretations of the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna