Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, July 17, 2009

ORACLE CARD

Today's card is the OWL from the ANIMAL POWERS deck by Monte Farber and Amy Zerner.



The renderings of the twelve animals in this deck were done by Amy Zerner's mother, Jessie, a pen and ink artist. The cards are quite large (6-1/2" x 6-1/2"). I do not attempt to shuffle or deal them into "spreads" but simply use them as inspiration and to supplement my other animal decks.

As you can see from the image of the card, the Owl's keyword is Wisdom. On the back of each card, Farber and Zerner have placed an Invocation. The Owl Invocation for Wisdom reads:

"Owl spirit, please come to me.
Your eyes see the truth in the darkness.
You are old and wise and can teach me,
To discover hidden signs and omens,
Messages all around me, near and far.
You are powerful in your silence.
Show me how to see beyond my beliefs."

~

In addition to my 60 Tarot decks, I own a great many oracle decks. I love these decks, but don't use them as often as I would like. Several times a week, I am going to share a card from one of these oracle decks here on the blog. I hope people will enjoy seeing cards from various decks and will gain something from the interpretations of the cards! ~ Zanna


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card, I shall look forward to seeing more from this deck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna