Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Interview with The Sacred Sisterhood Tarot

The Sacred Sisterhood Tarot
Deck and Guidebook
For Fierce Women
by Ashawnee DuBarry
Illustrated by Coni Curi
Publisher:‎ Red Wheel


As promised in my _REVIEW_ of this deck, I am now sharing a Deck Interview.


(1) How would you describe your essence or essential energy? 

THE HIEROPHANT

I do place a value on rules and tradition, but I am not a slave to them. In fact, I caution you against following these things too rigidly. I am able to act as a spiritual mentor or guide when you need counsel. 



(2) Which card do you feel reflects my essence or essential energy?

ACE OF SWORDS

I feel you are someone who is always ready to explore new beginnings in the area of thoughts or communication. You welcome opportunities to see more clearly and to express yourself more thoughtfully.



(3) What story do you hope to tell me? 

QUEEN OF CUPS

I hope to tell you a story of how the divine feminine nourishes emotional needs and intuits what those needs might be. This is the story of sensitivity, receptiveness, and compassion – and of releasing emotions in a healthy way.



(4) What should I not expect from you? 

THREE OF SWORDS

Do not expect me to cause you deep hurt or suffering, or to assist you in holding onto pain from another source. My purpose will always be to heal and to help you move on.



(5) Which card most closely represents us as a team? 

TEN OF SWORDS

As a team, we have the ability to turn a corner together at the end of a painful cycle, to accept the reality of whatever has happened, and to release hurt and pain. As a team, we can do this for anyone who seeks our insight or advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna