Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Monday, August 2, 2021

Day of the Druids -- 1 August 2021

Wow, it’s been over four years since I did one of my Day of the Druids readings. Time flies. I’d say I’m overdue for some advice on what I need to be aware of today. 

The positional definitions are:

(1) Not only...

(2) But also...





(1) Not only. . . TWO OF CUPS

(Druid Craft Tarot)

Today I need to be aware of my closest one-to-one relationships – friends and family. A new relationship is possible, but I feel this refers more to being aware of the importance of existing relationships or perhaps the need for reconciliation.


(2) But also. . . BULL

(Druid Animal Oracle)

As a symbol of wealth and potency, the Bull tells me I also need to be aware of the source(s) and accessibility of abundance and/or power in my life. I think I may also need to be aware of any area in which I am being too stubborn or reacting too “confrontationally” to a situation. Am I “seeing red” when there is no need or benefit to doing so?







Sources:

The DruidCraft Tarot (deck and book set) by Philip and Stephanie Carr Gomm, with illustrations by Will Worthington (Eddison Sadd Editions)

The Druid Animal Oracle by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm. Card Illustrations by Bill Worthington. Fireside: Simon & Schuster, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna