Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, October 9, 2020

Me, An Enemy, A Friend, An Opportunity

Today on Tarot Notes, I'm introducing a reading that could be used daily, weekly, monthly, or whenever you like. For this reading, I am using the Otherworld Tarot by Alison Williams, with artwork by Sarah Nowell (Schiffer).

Layout looks like this:

.........(1).........

(2)...............(3)

.........(4).........

Otherworld Tarot

(1) Me: SEVEN OF CUPS (Choice)

Today I am aware of choices, especially at an emotional level. What is most likely to bring happiness and fulfillment to me today (this week, this month, etc.)? I need to make a choice and direct my time and attention accordingly.

(2) An Enemy: PAGE OF WANDS (Creative Inspiration)

My enemy is any tendency to suppress creative inspiration or allow burdens to block creative energy. 

(3) A Friend: SEVEN OF SWORDS (Underhandedness)

My friend is an ability to recognize that the motives and tactics I need to employ may have to be kept under wraps and may not be what I would normally feel comfortable using. On the other hand, I may become aware that someone else is keeping secrets and seeking to undermine me or bring me strife in an underhanded way.

(4) An opportunity: THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE (Change)

I have an opportunity to better understand that life is constantly changing, there are “ups” and “downs,” and nothing (whether positive or negative) lasts forever. I have an opportunity to assess where I am and, if I’m not happy with that, to take comfort in the knowledge that things can and will change. I may also have an opportunity to acknowledge that something I view as positive in my life might very well change.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna