Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Using "Sentence Structure" with Lenormand

Today I’m doing an exercise I have seen in several places using one of my Lenormand decks. As an English major and writer, naturally I love working with parts of speech (nouns, adjectives, adverbs, etc.) so this just sounds like fun to me.

INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Ask a question. Shuffle your deck and pull out 4 cards.
(2) The Adjective for card 1
(3) Subject for card 2
(4) Verb for card 3
(5) Adverb for card 4
(6) Interpretation in regards to the Question

My deck for this exercise is the Gilded Reverie Lenormand by Ciro Marchetti (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.) I’m asking the cards what factors, issues, or forces I need to be aware of next week (January 20-26).

Adjective: MOON (32)


spiritual, emotional, mysterious, subconscious, romantic, creative


Subject: CROSS (36)


grief, burden, guilt, suffering, possible redemption, religion


Verb: MICE (23)


whittle away, destroy, gnaw, cause anxiety, cause doubt, lie


Adverb: PARK (20) 


publically, socially, harmoniously, pleasantly


INTERPRETATION: Next week, I need to be aware of deep, subconscious feelings of grief or guilt that cause anxiety or doubt, possibly in a social or public setting that is supposed to be pleasant and harmonious.

I can imagine one or two scenarios that would fit this description perfectly, but I’m not aware that any of those are taking place next week. It will be interesting to see what this might mean.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna