Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, October 4, 2019

Is She Being Truthful? A Sample Reading.

A sample reading using 
The Animals Divine Tarot
by Lisa Hunt
(Llewellyn Worldwide)

QUESTION
“Is T---- being truthful with me about what she wants with me?
What is my future with this woman,
and will she ever love me?"

ANSWER

I don’t want to disappoint you, but I need to let you know that I cannot read people’s minds or tell you what they are feeling. Also, I do not predict the future or "tell fortunes." Your future is not predetermined. You and T---- have free will, and are constantly making decisions and choices that affect your future. What I can do is ask the cards what you need to understand about your relationship with T----. For your 3-card reading, I am using the Animals Divine Tarot. Below are the positional definitions I used, the cards I drew into those positions, and my interpretations.


Position 1. Situation: EIGHT OF WANDS (reversed) - the Ant

This card suggests confusion and delays, lack of cooperation, and failure to maintain individuality. This looks like a one-sided situation to me. It doesn't seem like you and T---- are on the same page, singing from the same songbook, or whatever expression you choose to employ to indicate two people who are not progressing toward the same goal. 

Position 2. Challenge: TWO OF PENTACLES (reversed) - the Panda

The challenge is to achieve a balance between seemingly opposing choices. You seem to be between a rock and a hard place (sorry -- these expressions just keep coming to me, and they actually seem to be appropriate!) Making a sacrifice or compromise now may or may not result in a more harmonious situation in the future. You can't tell right now. That's the dilemma.

Position 3. Opportunity: TWO OF WANDS (reversed) - the Dragonfly

This is another card referencing a choice (the number Two). You have the opportunity to see past potential illusions and choose how you will direct your energies. You are being encouraged to flow with your intuition and make a decision based on your gut instinct. Don't be deceived by appearances or what may seem immediately attractive. Look at how things might evolve in the long term and plan carefully.

The way you have phrased your questions tells me that you already suspect that T---- is not being truthful. The cards do not seem to dispute that suspicion. Only you can decide what you want, who you want to be, and where you want to go -- with or without T----. I have known people in relationships who are aware that they are being deceived, yet they want to be with the other person so much, they are willing to accept that. 

As I said above, I cannot read T----'s mind and I do not predict the future. I can only hope that the insight provided by this reading will help you make choices and decisions in line with your best interests. Always remember that your future is in your hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna