Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Day of the Druids - March 13, 2017

It has been a VERY long time since I did a “Day of the Druids” reading, which involves asking the DruidCraft Tarot and the Druid Animal Oracle what I need to be aware of today.

The positional definitions are:

(1) Not only...
(2) But also...

Not only… KING OF WANDS


I need to be aware of areas of my life where I demonstrate wisdom, maturity, authority, and social responsibility, focusing on my accomplishments and successes. While doing this, I need to be aware of my natural optimism and enthusiasm (Sagittarius Sun), along with the importance of expressing my ideas as I make important decisions or set goals.


But also … RAVEN


I also need to be aware that this is may be a time for initiation into the “mysteries” of something new and a death that gives way to a birth. There is an opportunity for healing and the resolution of conflicts, including some that may have long laid buried in my unconscious or my past. The Raven offers protective energy and the assurance of safety during the process of confronting that which is hidden, in other words, my “shadow side” or potentially destructive aspects of my psyche.


Sources:
The DruidCraft Tarot (deck and book set) by Philip and Stephanie Carr Gomm, with illustrations by Will Worthington (Eddison Sadd Editions)
The Druid Animal Oracle by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm. Card Illustrations by Bill Worthington. Fireside: Simon & Schuster, Inc. 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect decks to combine and Will's art is always a feast for the eye :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna