Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Covering All the Angles Spread

As both an astrologer and tarot reader, I enjoy combining the two arts. I created this spread based on the four angles in an astrological chart, which represent four key areas of life. The purpose of the spread is to discover what you need to focus on right now in each area or simply to explore the current and projected conditions in each area.

The cards are placed on an imaginary zodiac wheel, with three cards placed on the First House (House of Self), three cards  on the Fourth House (House of Home and Family), three cards on the Seventh House (House of Relationships and Partnerships), and 3 cards on the Tenth House (House of Career).

Note that the 12 positional numbers in the spread do not represent the 12 houses. This spread examines only issues related to Houses 1, 4, 7, and 10 -- the houses on the angles of the zodiac wheel.


1. Self - what is working in my favor
2. Self - what is working against me
3. Self - forecast

4. Home and Family - what is working in my favor
5. Home and Family - what is working against me
6. Home and Family - forecast

7. Relationships and Partnerships - what is working in my favor
8. Relationships and Partnerships - what is working against me
9. Relationships and Partnerships - forecast

10. Career - what is working in my favor
11. Career - what is working against me
12. Career - forecast

7 comments:

  1. I've bought Tarot decks because they're pretty but I have played with them.

    This spread looks interesting. I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing:)

    I see I get two for one on this blog. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry,

    This is a great spread designed by my blog partner Zanna - I'm glad you are enjoying the blog so much. There are some more spreads you can try out in the spreads section - just look in the categories and you'll find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Terry! I had forgotten to include the positional definitions when I posted the spread. I've added those so the spread will work the way it should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Thanks Zana, That adds a lot! Appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I meant, Zanna. I hate spelling typos on people's names. Sorry:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a spread, Zanna! I'm Working on my reading right now. Just have to choose a deck :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna