Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Two Cards, One Interpretation: Ace of Coins and The Devil

Today, Helen joins us with the first installment in a new series for Tarot Notes:

"Two Cards, One Interpretation"
by Helen Howell

The posts in this new series demonstrate how two cards can be read together as one, their meanings blended to complement and enhance each other. I hope you enjoy this new series as much as I have in putting it together. I'm using the Joie de Vivre Tarot by Paulina Cassidy (published by US Games Systems Inc.)


Ace of Coins / The Devil

It’s now time to make the most of the opportunities that present themselves, but beware of any rash impulses. Stay in control of your actions.

* ~ *

Be sure to visit Helen's new Tarot blog. 
Click here: Helen H's Tarot Blog

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna