Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Loan and Closing Issue Revisited

Today I am revisiting an issue I have addressed on previous occasions with the Lenormand deck. In August, I asked “Will her loan be approved before the end of the year?” The cards leaned towards a “Yes” answer, with a hint of delay or obstacles. In November, I asked “Will the closing on Mom’s house take place before December 31, 2015?” The cards again suggested “probably yes” but there were possible complications. These previous readings can be found _HERE_ and _HERE_.

Here we are deep into January, and we are still waiting for the underwriter to complete loan approval and send the loan package to the buyer. Our latest “guestimate” for a closing date is “by February 15.”

So let’s see what the Under the Roses Lenormand by Kendra Hurteau and Katrina Hill (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.) can tell us in answer to the question: “Will the closing on Mom’s house take place by February 15, 2016?” (Remember, cards from a red suit indicate "yes", whereas cards from a black suit indicate "no.")

The Answer:


The Locket (Jack of Hearts / Yes)
The Tree (7 of Hearts / Yes)
The Letter (7 of Spades / No)

Gah! Once again, the cards are playing themselves “close to the vest.” I thought for a minute I was going to get an unqualified “yes” but The Letter showed up with an alternative view.

The Locket (24) – AKA The Heart in other Lenormand decks -- is typically about love and romance, happiness, bliss, contentment. I don’t know about “love and romance” but I know a lot of people who will experience “happiness, bliss, contentment” once the closing takes place!

The Tree (5) tends to be about life, health, growth, and environment. The closing will allow several people to “get on with their lives” in good health.

The Letter (27) tells us that some sort of news, message, communication, or information may yet cause a delay or obstacle to the process of loan approval and closing. Who knows what this could be? The buyer has to be allowed three days after receipt of her loan package before a closing can be scheduled, so it’s possible that the hitch will come at that point, even after the underwriter signs off on the loan.

I can hardly wait.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I hope it goes through for you this time! ^_^ Let's hope whatever the letter is it's resolved quickly .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having got a new Lenormand deck I couldn't resist having a go, well my cards were one red and two black and are saying most likely no. Funny enough I too got at the first card The heart but my second card was the lily, the lily can represent peace contentment, a task finished, so now I can see this as the two together saying happiness would be bought about by completing the task. But as the Lily is one of my no cards we can perhaps read it as slowing down the pace and this card is paired with the fox, so that seems to indicate a spoke in the wheel so to speak. Perhaps the buyer has not revealed everything and when it comes to light it holds things up. It seems to me both our sets of cards agree ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna