Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week at a Glance: 5 of Pentacles, Rx

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week. I also use this opportunity to become more familiar with decks I don't work with a lot, so you will often see me quoting the creator of the deck or someone who has a closer relationship with the deck than I do at this time.

For the week of June 2, 2013 I am using The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (Llewellyn Publications).

My card is the FIVE OF PENTACLES, reversed.

Gilded Tarot (Ciro Marchetti / Llewellyn)
My experience with this card is that upright, it suggests hardship and need. The message is typically that help is nearby and available if it is requested. The Reversed position may indicate some relief, but usually doesn't suggest the complete opposite of the Upright position. When the card is reversed, help might not be readily available or it might be difficult to locate desired resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna