Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Deck Test: Oswald Wirth Tarot

Awhile back I developed a _Deck Test_ -- a 3-card reading (partly in fun) for insight into how well I can expect to work with a new deck.  One of my recent acquisitions is the esteemed Oswald Wirth Tarot (U.S. Games Systems). Let's see what the potential is for our partnership.

Here is the spread:

(1) Drawn from Pips only
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being "absolutely fabulous" and 1 being "truly awful"), how does my ability to work with this deck rate as of right now?

(2) Drawn from Court Cards only
What personality trait(s) do I need to cultivate if I want to be able to work better with this deck in the future?

(3) Drawn from Majors only
How likely is it that I will be able to do amazing, awesome, astonishingly accurate readings with this deck?
Trumps 0-6 = not very likely
Trumps 7-14 = somewhat likely
Trumps 15-21 = very likely

Results for the Oswald Wirth:



(1) SIX OF COINS
Not too bad! It appears I already have a connection to this deck that could very well grow with time.

(2) REINE DE DENIERS (Queen of Coins)
Patience, commitment, determination, taking a practical approach. With a strong Earth influence in my birth chart, I identify with this intelligent and thoughtful Queen. Cultivating her most positive qualities will help me work even better with this deck than I already do.

(3) TRUMP 17 - LES ETOILES (The Stars)
Ah, excellent. It is "very likely" that I will be able to do amazing, awesome, astonishingly accurate readings with this deck. :D

I like the way down-to-earth, practical energy blends with wishes and dreams in these three cards. I sense a very nurturing, generous spirit that will help me read with compassion and attention to detail when using this deck.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Zanna, but I am going to have to steal this method, with full credit of course, the next time I pull out a new deck. It's great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Manda, I have done this with two decks so far, and both promised great things. I'm not sure how I will react if (or when) I get a less-than-encouraging set of cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna